We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
Minors and children should not use Senior65advice.com. By using the Website, you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it's needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Senior65advice.com is operated from the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
Sharing of Data
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Google Analytics and Advertising
Some or all of the Senior65advice.com Sites make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. The Senior65advice.com Sites may also make use of other Google Analytics for Display Advertising features, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. We are required by Google to disclose the following information to You in Our Privacy Statement in connection with Our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on the Senior65advice.com Sites:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network advertising by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent Your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- If the Senior65advice.com Sites make use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, Senior65advice.com will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third party vendors, including Google, may show Senior65advice.com ads on sites across the Internet.
- Senior65advice.com and third party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to the Senior65advice.com Sites, and/or (b) report how Your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Senior65advice.com Sites.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by Senior65advice.com to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to the Senior65advice.com Sites, to choose content and advertising to display to You, and for other business purposes that will allow Senior65advice.com to better serve You.
Electronic Communications. Telephone Calls. Emails. Text Messaging.
By providing Senior65advice with your telephone number, email address, or other contact information, you agree to receive communications, including via email and calls, including text messages and calls made using an autodialer or prerecorded voice messages from or on behalf of Senior65advice or our partners at the email address or telephone number you provided, even if that number is on a National or State Do Not Call List. These calls may be for information and marketing purposes, such as to provide you with information about Senior65advice’s, or our partners’, services. You are not required to provide your consent to these calls as a condition of any purchase on or through Senior65advice or our partners, and you may revoke any consent for marketing messages, phone calls or text messages as described below. Standard text messaging and telephone minute charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply. Senior65advice or our partners may, without further notice or warning and in our discretion, monitor and/or record telephone conversations for our business purposes, such as quality assurance and training purposes and to protect our rights and the rights of others.
IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING EMAILS, YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE OPTIONS IN THE EMAIL ITSELF. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF TEXTS, YOU MAY REPLY STOP FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING CALLS OR CALLS TO A WIRELESS NUMBER, THEN YOU MAY MAKE A DO NOT CALL REQUEST EITHER DURING A CALL YOU RECEIVE FROM US OR BY CALLING BACK THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED DURING THE CALL. You understand and agree that you may: (i) continue to receive communications while Senior65advice or our partner processes your opt-out request, (ii) receive a communication confirming the receipt of your opt-out request, and (iii) after opting out of receiving marketing messages, continue to receive certain non-marketing communications by email or to a non-wireless number, such as confirmations or updates related to your account or services from Senior65advice or our partners.